These are not intended to replace your daily time in your Bible. They are intended to supplement your daily study habits. We have compiled a list of options for you to choose from. We do not recommend subscribing to all of them, as you may feel overwhelmed with information overload.
- Bookmark this page to come back to.
- Simply browse through the selection and pick one or maybe two.
- If the first one or two you pick doesn't connect with you, come back to this list and simply choose another.
- Pastor Allen's Blog: This is a great way to stay connected with Pastor Allen as he shares his thoughts and what's coming up at Highlands Fellowship.
- Daily Hope with Rick Warren
- Drive Time Devotionals: These are daily audio devotionals, you can listen to online or download to an mp3 player.
- Our Daily Bread: This can be read daily and they also have an audio option to subscribe through Itunes such as Drive Time Devotionals
- My Utmost For His Highest: Daily Devotionals by Oswald Chambers
- Harvest: Greg Laurie- Great site for anyone, especially for new believers.
- Ravi Zacharias Ministries: A Slice of Infinity
- Don Weatherson: Email Don at
, ask to be put on his email list to receive devotionals. Here's what one member of Highlands has to say about it: "I started this year long Bible study in Jan. of this year. I am reading the Bible in it's entirity this year. It is emailed to me the 1st through the 25th and you have the rest of the month to get caught up. You can do all of it or part of it, it's your choice... I have learned so much this year and it has been a total blessing to do an in depth study of the Bible."
Family & Marriage:
- Real Family Life: Browse this site for various resources and information regarding families and marriage.
- HomeWord Center For Youth And Family: Jim Burns. Browse this site for great resources. Click "Get Connected Tab on left of the screen to sign up for email newsletters.
- Josh McDowell: Browse this site for various resources and devotionals related to the family.
- The Resurgence: Great site to find relevant resources to build a Godly marriage.
- Dave Ramsey: Browse the selection of Newsletters and see which may benefit your current need.